Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Saturday, January 02, 2016

ZARA's
Ridiculous Return Policy

Zara, 


Please consider changing your online return policy at store. I went in today to return some items from an online order.  By the time the items arrived, ALL the items I wanted to keep were reduced in price - literally 3 days.  I thought that I could just return the items I wanted and re-buy them at the reduced price without any problems. Seems simple enough, right? NO.

Sales associate told me that it was their policy that the items I wanted to keep had to be returned onto the sales floor for 24hrs before I could personally re-purchase them at the sale price. Since it was such a large price difference, I ended up returning $300 worth of merchandise. That's how much business your company lost due to your ridiculous return policy!

By the time I came back home to re-order the stuff that I wanted, online, they were NO LONGER available. This entire experience was a complete waste of my time (shopping, selecting stuff online, going to store, waiting in gigantic line in store) as a loyal customer. Not only that, but your in-store customer service, again is atrocious! Before I order anything else from your online store, I'm going to hafta think long and hard and maybe consider them more as "final sales" to save myself the hassle of being disappointed...again.

A very disappointed shopper,


Stephania.

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 4:30 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog