Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Wednesday, February 18, 2015

love!


need?
want!
#takemymoney

I'm not up on the current shoe trends - or any trend for that matter - but apparently Stuart Weitzman's 'Nudist' (4" - too high for me) / 'Nudistsong' (3"+ - just right!), this simple, single strap, minimalist pumps were the IT shoe of Spring...2014!  And of course, I just found out about them. 

Personally, I think Louboutins are overrated.  Uncomfortable.  Overpriced.  And waaay too narrow for my feet - although they are pretty to look at, they're just not practical for everyday wear.  I'd much prefer SWs!!! 

If you can't afford the $425CAD+ price tag, here is a link of look-alikes.  However, I may cave for the real deal!  Manolo also has a similar style called Chaos, but they will set you back $950CAD!

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 11:18 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog