Rage Against Suburban Zombie-ism
Thursday, March 27, 2014

Dress
Pants

This morning I had to put on a pair of dress pants and they were:  
1) too baggy 'n BIG - yeah! - and 
2) out of style, at least the cut, see above.  Ok, not as bad as the houser pants above, but wide leg does not work on me!

I am at a complete loss when it comes to adult, dress-up clothes that aren't ballgowns, cocktail dresses, or even tuxedos.  Totally extreme ends of the spectrum, I know.

What I do know is that I want to get a tailored suit...for women à la...


but without looking like this
this (or worse, butchier)
or this (although not completely terrible!)

Labels:



posted by Stephania at 9:09 pm
|
Comments: Post a Comment
All Music.com
Bible Gateway
Dictionary.com - USE IT!
eBay.ca
eBay.com

Aime Luxury
Elaine
Eleasa
Magda
Ruth

Internet Movie Db
PIG Radio
stereogum
Steve Lamacq
Urban Dictionary
Value Village

A Socialite's Life
Dlisted


Looking for something?




About Stephania

Email me! - pls include email address if you want a response!

Your FAV Blog


This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com





Follow this blog